I have a passion for helping development teams get laser focused, communicate clearly, and generate better ideas faster.
On a typical day, I consult with clients, I run a software business, I conduct software development training, and I've also written a free downloadable book about .NET Web API. Key areas I focus on are development practices, project management, team dynamics, devops/automation, and personal development.
Read more about me.
- Agile Is A Strategy, Not A Process
- How To Get ASP.NET Web API to Return JSON Instead of XML in a Browser
- Migrating from ASP.NET Membership to ASP.NET Identity
- RDLC Performance Issues in .NET 4.5
- Error: ENOENT... When Installing Socket.io using NPM
- Deleting Foreign Key Records While Keeping a Historical Association to Them
- A Trend With Windows Versions
- Slow Performance - Windows Performance Counter API
subscribe via RSS